Monday 20 October 2014

Procrastination....is my middle name

No, not really. I have a biblical middle name, but today, procrastination is the name of the game.

What I should be doing....folding clothes that are brimming over in three laundry baskets.
                                          -finish painting that one lonely orange stripe in the boy's room and declaring that room officially painted and done!
                                           -vacuuming the floors, especially the kitchen floor, because at my house no one knows how to take their shoes off when they walk in. Not only do I have leaves on the floor, but sand, some mud, and a few stones.
                                           -dishes. I really loathe doing dishes.
                                            -putting away the crap that gets left everywhere on every surface. Stuff at my house have different homes, so you can never find things where you last put them.

What am I doing instead of this....sitting on my couch surfing the Internet.
                                                       -watching Wild Kratts with the other little guy.
                                                       -drinking coffee and thinking I might need another coffee.
                                                       -applying some lip gloss, I need to look good while I procrastinate.
                                                       -looking at what need to do from the view of my couch.
                                                       -looking for my get up and go. I'm not sure where I left it.
                                                     
Okay....no more sitting, just get up and go to it. The list has been made, the sooner I get up and start I can do what want this afternoon. Okay....here I go....maybe later.

See...it's like a toy bomb exploded in my house and the even the dog didn't survive.

From the 4th line,
Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment